- 100 travelling lunges up the oval
- 100 travelling lunches back down
- 100 step ups off the right leg
- 100 step ups off the left leg
- 100 push ups
- 100 pull ups
- 100 sumo squats
- 100 tricep dips off the knees of your partner who is doing a wall sit (then swap)
- 100 shoulder touches while in the plank position
- 100 squat jumps
- 100 crunches
- 100 reach up thing-a-me-bobs
And all of this punctuated with running laps of the oval.
It was the Hellish Hundred. No apologies from our PT. Just do it and do it with good form or else! We love Outside Fit!
Did I say Pauly and I were planning a 5km run after this? I was so spent. We went to the pub for dinner instead.
Happy running 🙂